Hey Everyone! Today’s post is about how much I hate group work. We all hate it. This post was inspired by the amount of group projects that I have been receiving for a couple of weeks. So, I hope you can relate!
- People just don’t do stuff: I swear people are the worse. Like, I’ve been doing so much work and they just don’t do anything. UGHHHHH
- People not contributing: It’s more like they’re not giving any ideas or just talking to other people around the room and not doing the project.
- Trying to contact everyone: I tried to contact people via instagram and they don’t even see it or reply to it.
- You tell people to do something and they don’t do it right: This happened to me and it makes me so annoyed. They just cause me more trouble rather helping me.
- When there is no leader: Okay, so I know some people find the leader annoying but it’s good to have a leader. They control what is going on and force people to do stuff. When there is no one being the leader, everyone doesn’t do anything and people don’t care as much.
- It’s tiring: Having to spend late nights, just to finish off a projects because all the group members are procrastinating.
- It feels like a battle when you’re done: So relieved, as there is no more group work.
I hope you enjoyed this post today. I’m sorry for not posting that much, like I’ve said before. I have lost a lot of motivation to post and I’m having writer’s blog at the moment. I really want to blog more but, I really don’t feel like it at the same time. Also, I want to give a shoutout to one of my friends who has started a blog as well. She posts about many things! Go check out her blog here: Persona Pieces. I hope you all have a good day. I’ll try and write soon!